Sunday 8 October 2017

Snapshot - Patricia Basson



How are you all doing Blog Friends....Hope to find you well and creating away?
For my Dusty Attic Blog Project this month I once again used some Selfie photos of myself!!! I know...we do not scrap ourselves often enough and am trying to get over my low self image and just Scrap away, easy enough to do with these amazing Dusty chippies...The paper I used are old, very old, stash...They are Spring Garden #2 from Craft and You Design. The flowers are from Little Birdie.







I used the following frames, Ornate Frame #5 and Decorative Frame #1. Sadly the photos don't do justice to the effect the Lindy's Spray has on the frames! After some gesso I first painted them with Frenchy's Pink Pouf and Pink Ladies Pink  Flat Magicals.  Once dry I painted with Cocklebells Coral Starburst Spray. 





Adding a few hearts from the Heart Attack Border #2 in the frame gives an interesting effect.



How cute is the round black Word Tag that fits snugly in the smallest frame? I also used some Mini Word Tabs, and Small Latice pieces that I painted with black Gesso as fillers between my layers and flowers.





I also used the Leaves #3 stencil with glue and Mega Flakes from Indigo Blu ... just love the shiny details it added to the page!

Please make sure to visit the Dusty Attic on-line shop for these and much more...

























Start by doing what's necessary,
 then do what's possible,
 and suddenly you are 
doing the impossible. 
~Francis of Assisi~

No comments:

Post a Comment