Tuesday 13 September 2016

Art Journal Page - Valia Katzaki - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello Dusty Attic friends!

It's Valia Katzaki here with you today to show you another art journal page using glorious Dusty chippies and flowers. I am in love with my art journal lately and Dusty pieces always help my inspiration to flourish. This is an 17cm x 23cm page from my watercolor journal inspired by our October moodboard. 


Our moodboard 


The Lacey trims were painted with Finnabair steampunk copper and then misted with two shades of Lindy's mists. Because of the acrylic underneath, the mists didnt cover completely the chipboard, resulting in a beautiful stained, marbled look I ended up loving! 


I used Dusty Attic modeling paste to give texture to my background. I applied a thick layer of acrylic paint on my chains and then heat dryed it closely to make the paint bubble for extra texture. I also glued several Dusty blings. 


The Dusty Attic blooms were colored with mist made from Finnabair micas and Lindy's mist - what can I say? I am a like girl who loves shine! 




Dusty Attic products used

Image 1


Image 1



Image 1



Image 1



Image 1


Join in the fun and you may win 100$ store credit!!! 

I hope I inspired you with my art project! Until next time, 

xoxo 



1 comment: