Tuesday 28 June 2016

Mood Board Inspiration - Heather McMahon


Remember you have until MID-NIGHT (Perth time) to load into the Mood Board Challenge.....

Hello! It's Heather McMahon here today to share a card I made using gorgeous Dusty Attic chippies, flowers, paints and a stencil.



I made this card for the fabulous women at my local Fernwood gym who helped me lose weight and get fitter.

There are two parts to this card. The basis for the front is simply gesso applied through a stunning Dusty Attic Fan stencil onto some Webster's Pages paper. I coated the Dusty Attic alphas with Tinby Designs Metallic Melts for some extra wow factor.

When the card is opened there is another feature inside....



I made the 'envelope' out of paper then filled it with Dusty Attic flowers plus chipboard flowers and leaves. The chippies were mostly painted with Dusty Attic paints. By putting the flowers inside the card I felt it was like giving a gift of flowers as well as a card.


My inspiration for the front of the card came from the stunning mood board at Dusty Attic this month. I used the beachy limewashed boards look and picked up on the neutrals and blues.


Are you going to join in the challenge this month? You could win a $100 Dusty Attic gift voucher!


Happy scrappin'!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment