Saturday 28 May 2016

Our everyday life - Tina Ollett

Hello everyone and big warm welcome to you. It's Tina O here with you today. 
 I am here to share my Dusty Attic project for March.
Recently whilst looking for a particular photo I came across a file of photos I did not know I had. This photo I have used here today is one of them and so these are extra special not only because I didn't know I had them lol......but because my son is in them and that doesn't always happen. 
This layout is titled "Our Everyday Life"


My starting point was a simple piece of 12 x 12 inch chipboard which I have simply dressed in black gesso. I have done some stenciling with my new favourite the Dusty Attic Fan Stencil. I have used some Dusty In Colour Clear Crackle Varnish over the Fan Stencil and heat set. I have also used my other favourite Dusty Stencil, the Creative Script with a little Dusty Texture Paste and Dusty in Colour Fine Silver Acrylic Paint. The remaining background work is splashings of watered down gesso and some Patina Marine Ink.

Creative Script Stencil  Fan Stencil Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish  Dusty in Colour Fine Silver
Dusty Attic Creative Script Stencil DA1494
Dusty Attic Fan Stencil DA1320
Dusty In Colour Clear Crackle Varnish 
Dusty In Colour Fine Silver

Moving along to the ever all important chippies......



The Vintage Corner Flourish used for this pack contains four pieces. They have all been embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. Also here you can see the flowers that I have dressed with a little gesso and some random sprinklings of Crush Glass Glitter.


I have tucked in a half piece of a ATC Frame that I had left over sitting on my table. These kind of pieces always come in handy for another project


You can see here in this cluster the Swirly Vines that I have used back to back across the base of the photo. These have been dressed in gesso and inked randomly in Black Soot Distress Ink.

 Swirly Vine #5
Swirly Vine #5

And I have cut a bird from the Birds on the Branch Pack sitting on top of an Art Pebble that I have inked the back of. The little birdie has been inked and then covered with Dusty Clear Crackle Varnish.

Birds on A Branch #4
Dusty Attic Birds on a branch #4


And from another view.
Below are the remainder of the Dusty Attic beauties that I have used for this project and some other products also.

Word Strips Mini Captions #3 mini Tabs #1 Skeleton Clock Faces ATC Frames set #1  mini Clock FacesSwirly Vine #5

Word Strips
Mini Captions #3
Mini Tabs #1
Skeleton Clock Faces
ATC Frame Set #1
Mini Clock Faces

Other Materials Used

Black and White Gesso
Patina Marine Ink
Stampendous Black Glass Glitter
Silver Embossing Powder
Ranger Distress Ink Black Soot
Prima Marketing Flowers Isabella - Nicia #581688
Green Tara Black and White Roses
Prima Marketing Art Pebbles
Kaisercraft Paper Leaves
Cheesecloth, Straws 

Well that is all from me today. Until next time take care and happy crafting.

Tina x
Design Team Member 2016

tinamarie-foreverandalways.blogspot.com

1 comment: