Wednesday 26 November 2014

Precious Memories - Tina Dalton

 
Hi Everyone
     I scrapped this layout last week as I was really wanting to use this photo of my Grand Daughter Shontay, even though you cant see her face, we had a great time with the camera this particular day, she grabbed this hat of mine and was dancing around on the grass having such a magical time.  Of course I was off like a rocket to grab the camera.


I love the birds on the wire Chipboard and just felt it would suit the look and feel of this layout added with some other whimsical pieces and a title it came together really well.
 
 


I painted all my chipboard pieces white, lightly sanded them to give them the shabby look and painted the birds using liquid pearls, they are light but added just a bit of color.
 

Dusty Attic pieces used are :

Birds on a wire : DA0708 
Precious :  DA0035
 
Thanks for joining us on the blog today
Remember that you can buy straight off the
website now AND purchase Gift Certificates
 
Tina
 
Tina Dalton




No comments:

Post a Comment