Saturday 23 August 2014

Birdhouse by Tina Dalton

I created this Dusty Attic Bird house a while back, I have decorated it using Maja
Design papers. These Birdhouses are so much fun to create,
and so many ways you could decorate them, its really just a case of letting
your creative mind take you away.I knew in my mind I wanted to create a feature
with hanging hearts and wanted a distressed shabby look, I added some hearts
 cut from MDF board and attached them to the bottom using tiny cup rings.
 
thanks for looking and make sure you pop over to  Dusty Attic and check
 out all the amazing Off the page creations that are available,
They really do have an amazing Off the page product range and with Christmas
creeping upon us at a very fast rate ( Sorry ) they have an amazing
 Christmas range including great Advent calenders.
Dusty Attic Product
3D Birdhouse - wooden : DA 0482

No comments:

Post a Comment