Thursday 24 April 2014

April Sketch Layouts - Heather McMahon and Helena Johansson



Don't forget you still have lots of time to enter the Sketch Challenge

You can enter at our ning over   HERE 



The Design Team do the sketch each month to show you how it can be changed
to suit your very own style of scrapping  


HEATHER McMAHON


 
Dusty Attic goodies she has used
Vintage Camera small - DA1072
Geometric Corners - DA1030
Chevron Panel small - DA1068
Around the World - DA1036 (i just used part of the edges from this)
Bookman ABC Set - DA0666
Mini ABC Set upper - DA0861
Alabaster Dusty in Colour Paint - DA0902
Dusty in Colour Clear Gloss Varnish - DA0900



and  
HELENA JOHANSSON


Hi! Today I have a new Dusty Attic layout to share,
and I have used the April sketch, made by Nadia Cannizzo.
Such a fab sketch, don't you think?!



Here's my take. Lots of flowers, I know, but I do love flowers :) 


I have tucked some Spider Chrysanthemum leaves (DA1043) into the flower cluster. I painted them white, then with Dusty in Colour, Fine Silver (DA0927). I finished them off with some Clear Gloss Varnish (DA0901).


The beautiful butterflies are from Reneabouquets:


The little Lamp Post (DA0185) I painted with white enamel accents.


The title, Memories, was painted as the leaves above, with white, silver and varnish:


I have also tucked some Leafy Stems (DA0447) in the flower cluster. These I just painted with some white gesso.

The white flowers are Dusty in Blooms, Celestial White (DA0800)

The ivory flowers are Botanica flowers from Petaloo.



 Thanks for stopping by today!

Helena



Thanks for dropping by and tomorrow there is a special Off the
 Page project with a video tutorial from Gabrielle Pollacco


No comments:

Post a Comment