Tuesday 15 October 2013

Creepy Fright Night ATC - Helena

October ATC frame

This month's ATC theme - Creepy Fright Night - was so much fun to work with, and I finally got to use the Raven (DA0179) that I have had for some time. I have also used an ATC-frame #2 (DA0876) and a piece of a Vine Corner (DA0753).

I painted all the chipboard pieces with black glimmer glam. Then I used a sponge and painted the leaves of the vine with Dusty in Color - Vintage Gold (DA0926) and Fine Silver (DA0927). I also put some gold paint on the raven. Then I put Clear Gloss Varnish (DA0901) on both the raven and the leaves.

Have you noticed the spider on the background paper? Creepy, huh?!

October ATC2 frame
 
Will be back tomorrow with another blog post
Thanks for calling in
Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment