Saturday 14 September 2013

Hugs and Kisses Shabby Chic ATC - Helena

Hugs and kisses ATC

This months ATC theme - Shabby Chic - was so much fun
working with! This is so me :)

Lots of white and pink, lots of Dusty Attic chipboard (perfect for Shabby Chic themes!)
and lots of Dusty Roses - this is the kind of creating I really love.

I have used Snowflakes, Mini Butterflies and small pieces of Branch #2.
The snowflakes and butterflies I painted with Dusty in Color, Alabaster.
The butterflies also got touched with Dusty Pink. Then I covered the
painted chippies with Clear Gloss Varnish.
 The smaller roses are Dusty Roses, color Caramel.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Don't forget the awesome give -a - way as well
This month brings an awesome competition over at
our Facebook page  (HERE)  


Look at all that chippy - Paint - Gloss - Crackle
and the Paint Caddy 

Go on over and join in to win !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment