Thursday 25 July 2013

Trinkets and Treasures - by Gabrielle Pollacco

Gabrielle here with you today!  I'm always excited to see what the new challenge theme for the Dusty Attic ATC challenge will be for each coming month.  This month (July) has such a fun theme ~ "Trinkets & Treasures".   I wanted to go with losts of gems and glitter for this one.
 I began with the ATC Frame Set #4.  I used a whole bunch of heat embossing metalic powders to create a kind of aged metal patina.  I then used the Morrocan Design chippie as a backing for my cameo piece.  This piece I coated with some 3D metalic paints (Scribbles) and different colors of Stickles glitter glue.  And finally to give the ATC more opulance, I added a variety of adhesive gems.
Here are the Dusty Attic pieces I used for this project....

No comments:

Post a Comment